Friday, March 11, 2005

A blast from the past

Just because I can, here is a list of some "highlight" subjects over the past few months.

  • "now that I am coot acid" I know you are, but what???
  • "NEVER BE SICK AGAIN!!!" It made me physically ill just looking at it.
  • This one is actually the "from" name on the message. "Toang Escobar". Now there's an interesting family history.
  • "Erika is the right man for the job."
  • "We are the best Jthompson." So far the best Jthompson I know is Jeff, and there's only one of him. Thank God.
  • "fly is really annoying with too much fat ignition." I just don't know what to say about this one.
  • "You can transform to the first individual for your girlfriend."
  • "Dell the medicines together If your medical doctor or dentist suggests." I hate it when people verb nouns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home